K-2 is the only Kamp that has opportunities for Kampers to drive wave runners, and we do require Kampers to have a physical Boaters License with them at Kamp to participate. Your Kamper can secure a Boaters License by taking and passing an online course or a Boaters License test through your home state — it does not need to be a Missouri Boaters License. Please ensure your Kamper has a physical copy of their Boaters License in their luggage prior to their arrival at Kanakuk or they will be unable to drive our wave runners.